MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Jodigirl68
on 6/3/12 9:34 am
 Are you serious? My family pays 179.00 a week for health insurance and we get nothing. My husband and I both work and we are hardly making ends meet! We were declined for a LITTLE help with our insurance!. You are on mass health and can get bypass surgurey? That is a joke! This state is in serious need of help for these so called underclass that need help...
geekgirl617
on 9/30/12 10:48 am
Just because someone receives MassHealth for insurance doesn't mean they dont work just as hard as you do. Blame the insurance companies for being so greedy. This is a forum for people wanting help that their tax brackets cant afford. Should thay be denied care because they cant afford it? Unfortunately, it only pays to be rich or considered poor in this country, anywhere in the middle and you're just plain stuck. I feel your pain, but lets place blame where its due.
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/13 10:04 am

Please do not judge people who are on Masshealth. Not everyone takes advantage of it. Most people on it need it. My family gets Neighborhood Health plan (which is a plan under masshealth) but it is not free to us, we have to pay for it. My husband's company does not offer insurance so we were able to apply for help and received it. So for all the people out there that are just like you and believe that because someone has masshealth they should be considered underclass. Shame on you.

Moral of the story......

Do not judge anyone by the insurance they carry...

P.S. I know people abuse it and give us (people who do need it) a bad rap. This goes for anything now adays. Only person to judge should be GOD.

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/13 9:55 am

I have BCBS/medicare and I am going through Nicole Pecquex who performs all her surgeries out of St. Elizabeth's in Brighton.

Tiffanylee28
on 7/2/13 2:21 am - east taunton, MA

Hello, I'm a new member i'm a 28 year old mother to a 9 year old boy. I have been skinny my whole life. i was 114lbs when i was 4 months pregnant for my son. Had my son had a little belly still , got on the implanon birth control and literally blew up i'm up to maybe 180 since i havent weighted myself in a while last time i did i was 171.00 . I want  my stomach gone more then anyone can even imagine me and my bf of 14 years have been fighting like crazy bc when he met me i was nice and skinny and fit, now i'm fat, lazy and wanna move bc i'm so depressed with how i look i abs. HATE it. Makes me not want to do anything or go anywhere i hate this. I cant afford surgery bc i havent been able to find a job due to this lazyness and depression. But i was researching and seen that mass health covers it. not to sure on the requirements or anything. can someone please help me. i'm new to this so not to sure when i get a message replying to this but [email protected] is my email please respond either way please. thank you so much

tiffany

Tiffanylee28
on 7/2/13 2:22 am - east taunton, MA

Can you give me some information please! or email me some information [email protected]

thank you so much

Tiffany!

Despinasdream
on 5/8/10 12:03 am - Lakeville, MA
I have Boston Medical through Mass Health and Tobey Hospital in Wareham,Ma. took me with no probelms.. Dr. Thomas Streeter is a Great Doctor I had no probelms and I'm two years out and feel Faboo...no regrets..Go For It..I had The RNY Gastric By-Pass Lapriscopic
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 609 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2179 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4363 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4490 views