Nice new feature

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/03 2:34 am - haverhill, MA
Hi, my name is Kim and I am a post op. I had my OpenRny on2/7/02 with Dr Robinson at Brigham & Women's hosp in Boston. I have lost 112 pounds and am a little under my goal weight. Needless to say, I am very happy with my decision to have surgery. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. It is nice to have a local message board. I hope we get a lot of people on it!
Kelly W.
on 5/7/03 3:26 am - Ashby, MA
Hi Kim, This is too cool! I always wanted to be able to chat with people in the area and now we can!! Congratulations on such an incredible weight loss! As you know, I have just begun the post-op phase and it excites me to see what I too can accomplish by this time next year! Looking forward to getting this board rolling... Talk to ya soon. Kelly W.~ Lap Rny 5/01/03~ 5'4" 235/228/130?
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/03 6:10 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Kim and Kelly, I wasn't necessarily trying to respond directly to you guys, but this is how it's working for me. Oh well! I'm having my lap RNY on Monday at Lahey Clinic. I live in Maine and Florida (a snowbird). I spent all this time focussing on getting the surgery and worrying something would happen to delay it. I finished my pre-ops yesterday and now I am worried that I am going to have the surgery. What a wacko-huh? Anyway, this is a neat new feature. Haven't got pics yet, but will add soon. Lynda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 613 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2182 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4366 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4495 views