curious about morton hospital in taunton.....

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/03 1:36 pm - brockton, ma
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has had recent surgery at Morton Hospital In taunton? If so, has the situation gotten any better from what i have read it was for other people on the hospital review sections? I will have to start all over again (after two years with another one!)with a new surgeon who only works out of morton, and am curious, if it is the same. feel free to email [email protected]
MaryLyn R.
on 7/15/03 12:44 pm
Alysia, While at Morton, the care was great in ICU, when you are on the regular ward they are understaffed, but they are helpful. Not as fast as ICU though. I would recommend it. The Dr you are speaking of is it Dr. Bodner? We have a support group at Morton every 4th Tuesday at 6pm. Tale care any questions please feel free to email me.... MaryLyn [email protected]
s H.
on 7/21/03 10:57 pm - weymouth, ma
i wouldnt even get a bandaid put on at morton hospital!
Christina W.
on 8/16/03 12:41 pm - Carver, ma
Hi there I am 2 weeks out of my Surgery at the Morton Hopital and I LOVED it..... Dr. Bodner is soo funny and really gave me excellent care. The staff in the Intensive care was awesome. The Nurses on on 2s were very nice not around as much as some would like but if I needed something they were right there. I did have one comment from one nurse who sd I didn't weigh enough to have had this surgery and I asked her where her medical degree was hiding. She shut up quick! The main nurse I had was Maria on this floor and was very supportive helped me to walk and smiled and gave encouragement when I was walking on my own. I would definately encourage you to consider the Morton and specfically Dr Bodner. I feel the medical advise and care he gave me far surpassed the other Dr I was considering.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 615 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2183 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4368 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4496 views