Plateau Blues

Terri B.
on 7/15/03 9:58 pm - Auburn, MA
Hi, I am 7 months post op. Do you feel like you are eating too much??? Some days I am hungry all day long. Other days, I don't feel like eating at all. I have been at a plateau for a month now. Its hard to keep up your spirits when no weight at all is coming off. By the way, I am down 86lbs at my 6 mo anniversary but it is just holding there. Am I getting greedy and expecting too much????? Thanks for listening.......Terri
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/03 2:17 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Terri, 8 pounds in 6 month is amazing! If you think your eating is out of control...try planning one days worth of food. Eat on a schedule. Enter all the food you eat into one of those nutrition counter sites (like fitday.com). Sometimes, If I feel out of control, I go back to a day or two of higher protein, very low carb. Feel free to email me privately . [email protected]
Gloria A.
on 7/27/03 11:42 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Terri, I am also on a plateau and it worries me. I am down 98 lbs in 7 months but seem to have completly stopped. I ahve been told to up the protein, that is my next step...I am hoping for positive results. Good uck
Diane C.
on 9/7/03 12:05 pm - Barre, MA
Hi Terri I'm only 4 weeks out so I haven't reached any plateaus yet. However two of my friends are over a year out and they told me that plateaus are common. What each of them did was start walking more and they went back to the clear liquid and protein shake for a week. That seemed to jumpstart them and that's the plan of action I'll take when I get there. Hope this helps. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 615 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2183 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4368 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4496 views