Has anyone had DR. Gastriwz or frezoco from Boston Mass

kelli72
on 8/29/03 3:24 am - ma
I am curious because I am having my surgery done at falkner hospital in Jamaca plain with one of these md's and could really use any advice or back round you have on the hospital or md!!! I already had my nutrionist appt and psy eval is next week and then my physical so I think before the holidays I will have a date, all very scarey and exciting. Thank you Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/03 9:33 am - Fort Myers, FL
Kelli-Click above on find a doc, then research docs, then click on Mass and at least one of the docs you list is there. Good luck! Lynda ME/FL
kelli72
on 9/8/03 8:22 pm - ma
Thank you Pamela@!@ I was so happy to see this. Can you email me and tell me a little more about your experience, Thank you
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/03 3:11 pm - brockton, ma
Hi i just had my surgery on 8-21-03 with Dr ferzoco and she is absolutely wonderful! She was right there anytime i needed her and she is just the most terrific surgeon i have ever seen. She is also one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! My incision is small and I never had any kind of infection or anything. If you want to know what i think about falkner i am about to make an opinion in the hospital page so, thats all for now! Take care, you will do fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 617 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2184 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4370 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4498 views