H1N1 Pandemic

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/09 6:09 am - Canada
Hi All,

Just reading headlines about the H1N1 Flu Pandemic having MB's first recorded deaths. The numbers infected are doubling daily. I'm guessing the deaths from H1N1 will regrettably increase before we see relief from this virus. I feel for the families affected by H1N1 virus. 

We should be extra careful during this time as our immune system can be less than optimal especially with co morbities at any stage of our WLS journey.

Thanks for listening

Laurie
petite_jolie
on 6/18/09 11:14 am - Canada
Thanks for posting. Really something to think about.
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 4:37 am - Canada

Yes it is. What time is you flight?

petite_jolie
on 6/19/09 9:43 am - Canada
I leave at 3 pm on tuesday. SUPER EXCITED!!!! I hope hope hope everything goes ok with the consult. It would be amazing to leave there with a surgery date. It feels like my parole hearing is coming up and I want to be released from this prison.

How about you? When are you leaving? I will post as soon as I get home and I want you to do the same. I hope your consult goes great too!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/09 6:14 am, edited 6/20/09 6:14 am - Canada
I'm sure you'll be ok you'll have a great consult. I'm so nervous and excited. 

This has to be pure coincindence I recieved a offer for 500,000.00 life insurance then a flight cancellation protection offer with graphic detail of what could go wrong. Yikes!! This is Not funny when your afraid of flying!!

Any way I'm leaving morning of July 1 fly back eve of 3. Short trip no one available to care for cats. BUT Canada Day in Victoria is gonna be soooo greeaat!!   

Laurie
petite_jolie
on 6/21/09 3:38 am - Canada
Definitely coincidence!! Don't you worry! I bought flight life insurance too, for my daughter. It's a good idea. You will be just fine. There will be MANY hurdles for us to get through to the surgery and this one of them. Just think positive. I will be thinking of you and I will post when I get back.

Most Active