GOAL REACHED!!!! 7.5 months!!!

Kokonut
on 7/13/11 4:49 am
I passed the NUT's goal in 4 months and now..I have reached MY goal!!! I feel great, I know I'm still losing. Honestly if I don't lose another pound I would be fine. I went from a 24-26 to a 12-14 depending on stores. I got a new swimsuit that fits amazingly well and covers all my jiggly bits..LOL

I had a few times where this whole trip was a TRIP!! Like looking in the mirror wearing something that used to be TIGHT and is now falling off. It's a mind warp!! I definitely freaked out a few times about losing too fast and not fast enough, but I survived. I prayed a lot and stuck to the rules!

I still don't drink with my meals. I eat about 3-4 oz of dense protein. I eat pretty much whatever I want. I do 10 miles on the bikes 4 times a week( for the summer) Weight training will start in September once the kids go to school.

I can share clothes with my friends! I cross my legs WAY too easily. I don't feel like I am killing my bed from my lardy self..LOL I'm a cheap date. My kids can put their arms all the way around me. Even the toddler! I AM HAPPY!....for the most part anyways. I still have wicked hormone/mood swings. I always did though, that might not change..LOL SHUCKS

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Sista10
on 7/13/11 8:16 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Way to go, that must feel great.
I'm very happy for you bikini babe!
Kokonut
on 7/14/11 1:27 am
HAHAHAHA! Shann, I do NOT wear bikinis...too scary!

I do feel awesome though!

manyquestions4u
on 7/13/11 8:32 am - Winnipeg, Canada
 WOW, nicely done!!!!! I can remember you starting your pre op. It i amazing how time flies. And yet whan I was waiting for "the call" time stood so freakin still. Anyway, i got one word for you girl
         CONGRATULATIONS
Mrs.Jackatar
on 7/13/11 11:15 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Well you look amazing and that bathing suit was hot!  It was great to see you on Sunday.  You were absolutely glowing!  Good for you sister! 
I am hoping I can say that in 2.5 months too!

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Kokonut
on 7/13/11 1:46 pm
Oh Sherry it was SUCH a treat to see you!! I wanted to sneak back and chat some more, but the kids were demanding LOL I really wi**** was easier for us to have a meet n greet in summer. We need to get together people!!!

Hes0775
on 7/13/11 11:20 am
Congrats!!  I can only imagine how great you must feel.  Hardly wait to be at the finish line along side of you guys. 
notoriousgrannyD
on 7/13/11 12:56 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

These success stories make the waiting and trying so much easier, just knowing that there REALLY COULD BE something to this sleeve thing..... lol.

You should post some pics - There was obviously some kind of pool party that I didn't get to attend (boooo to living so far away) and I missed the bikini show!  We rarely see pics on this forum, unlike those crazy americans on the main forum (some outfits just shouldn't be worn, doesn't matter if you lost 10000 lbs - JMHO)

You are a total inspiration Koko, keep posting though, it's getting mightly boring in the waiting line.

NGD

Kokonut
on 7/14/11 1:34 am
I have a serious aversion to posting pics..I barely post any on facebook even. Not into photo whoring..LOL I like meeting people in real life much more.

This sleeve thing is great! You're gonna love it! The wait will whip by, I remember last year when they started doing the surgeries. I felt like it was taking forever, then 1,2 ,3 and here I am on the other side and feeling great!

cedarstar
on 7/13/11 12:57 pm - Manitoba, Canada
 Yahoo! Congratulations! 

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

Most Active