My infamous summer disappearance!

Kokonut
on 9/6/11 11:02 am
Ok so this happens to me EVERY year! I try to not vanish from cyber world..but I swear my computer conspires against me! It konked out and then my router went too. It's a hard job to try to nail down an MTS guy to save you in between camping and other summer activities, virtually impossible!

But I'M BAAAAAACK! I got this sucker fixed today and school starts Friday! I am happy to get back to a routine. I have missed everyone muchly and wish I could have made the last M&G, but alas, no one wanted to sit on my kids..and I didn't want to bring them with me! LOL So I saved us all a headache and stayed home.

Hope everyone had a smashing summer, I sure did! I managed to continue my cardio 3-4 times a week plus whatever my kids made me do with them. Now once school is in..I hit the weights! I should be significantly less jiggly next summer.  I'm only 10lbs more than I was in 9th grade..HOLY CRAP! It's sooo weird though...I still FEEL like a heifer! My husband tries to carry me around all the time now..which is soooo weird and hilarious to me.

All in all..I'm SUPER DUPER HAPPY!...and healthy!!

I'm looking forward to chatting with all the new people and catching up with the "oldies" LOL
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

skyteddy
on 9/6/11 11:34 am
Glad your back you are so funny your comment 's always make me laugh and yes hope to see you at the next M&G also since i missed all the ones in the summer.

Kokonut
on 9/9/11 1:39 am
Glad my ridiculousness makes you laugh..LOL it could be worse right...I could really tick you off or somethin'...

Hope to see you soon!!

Michelle_2975
on 9/6/11 1:11 pm - Canada
Hey Koko.
Kokonut
on 9/9/11 1:34 am
Hey yourself,  hottie!!

Mrs.Jackatar
on 9/7/11 7:37 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Well welcome back.  Glad to hear you had a great summer.  We missed you at the M & G.  Hope to see you at the next one.
Take care.

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Kokonut
on 9/9/11 1:35 am
At least I got to see your gorgeous self ONCE this summer..LOL

Mrs.Jackatar
on 9/9/11 8:35 am - Pine Falls, Canada
I know, wasn't that totally co-inky-dinky?  It was good to see you though.  We didn't do the margarita/dance night though.  Glad to hear you had a great summer.  Hopefully we all catch up soon! 

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

lisainwpg
on 9/9/11 9:25 am - Winnipeg, Canada
when is the next m&g? i think i missed the last two. plus i haven't been online much...working out like a demon 6-7 days a week. Im a little hell bent on getting rid of the jigglies. plus am going to mexico soonish & im dating....yikes, i've hid for so long behind my weight that this is more than a little daunting, lol

lisa
Lisa

Most Active