NUT buddies

notoriousgrannyD
on 9/9/11 3:18 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

I was wondering if anyone has attended the inital info session (these seem to be new), and if they have has anyone mentioned the possibility of sharing NUT appts or even a "class" so Laura can process more of us and people can maybe get in earlier.

notoriousgrannyD
on 9/9/11 3:24 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
OH Geez!  I just read Lori's post about today's info session and that answered some of my questions.  Sorry peeps.

NGD
justlori
on 9/9/11 3:27 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12
I'm really not sure if the NUT wait time is the problem right now, since I can see her in December but we're looking at April for surgery.  I could be wrong though.   

It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Edmund Hillary
HW 282  CW 229  Height 5'9"  NUT Goal: 195-199  My Goal: 175

Mrs.Jackatar
on 9/10/11 3:32 am - Pine Falls, Canada
I saw Dr. Hardy on Thursday and she told me that Laura is training another NUT, so there will be two NUTs for the program.  I am not sure how much of a position she/he has or if it is just a casual call in???? I would be curious to know.  I booked my final appointment with Laura (on Thursday) and it is late November.  My friend who had her consult back in June with the surgeons had her Nut appointment on Thursday past and it was cancelled!!! Now she has to wait for Laura to get her surgery scheduled, she is not impressed at all.  That is such a let down.  God you girls have certainly been through a roller coaster of emotions with this! 

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

nervous
on 9/10/11 10:55 am - Canada
Hi ladies   I also saw Dr. Hardy on Thurs. and she said the girl Laura will be training is already working full time somewhere else but will pick up some evening hours for the program .
cedarstar
on 9/10/11 1:23 pm - Manitoba, Canada
 While I was in the hospital I had a dietician named Kim come see me. She mentioned something about working with Laura. I wonder if she may be the same one that may be taking on a few patients. She was very nice.

Also IMO sharing a NUT probably wouldn't work in most cases as it  is very individualized to your personal habits and needs.

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

Most Active