Saying Hello!

Aprilly
on 11/29/11 10:02 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Hello all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, new member to site!    Although I’ve been a lurker doing the research for some time, I discovered recently there was a forum specific to Manitoba and thought it’d be a great idea to finally join!   Started the process in April of this year. I was part of the orientation group on November 16th and have my first one on one with Dr. Hardy on December 13th.   Very excited to begin!   Look forward to your insights & support!
Kokonut
on 11/29/11 10:51 pm
Welcome welcome!! It's so nice to have our own board. Makes getting area specific info so much easier. Plus we like to get together and meet with other pre-op, post-op and researching WLS people.

Dr. Hardy is super sweet! We're here for you and your questions!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Tanya W.
on 11/29/11 11:57 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Welcome Aprilly!

There are a lot of wonderful people on this site, so don't be afraid to ask questions. It has been a challening ride at times, but I wouldn't go back to the way things were for anything! Having WLS was the best thing that has happened to me in 20 years!

Congratulations on getting into the program. If you already have an appointment with a surgeon, then you are only a few months away! Good luck!

Most Active