got my surgery date

tiffany07
on 4/29/12 5:25 pm - Canada
 hey ladies,
im somewhat new to this website but in the last month have been reading a lot of posts. im 24 years old and have just got my phone call from andrea saying my surgery is june 26/2012
which is basically a year from my referall...maybe a little bit longer ill have to look back at my paper work. 
im very excited, and nervous all at the same time. My moms friend had the gastric sleeve a year ago and she has been lots of help to me as well..
you all inspire me a lot so i thought i should finally post and join in on the conversations with you ladies! 

Tiff

grneyedgrl75
on 4/29/12 10:55 pm - Canada
Hi Tiff,

Welcome and congrats on getting your date!!

Cheers,
Nicole

notoriousgrannyD
on 4/29/12 11:01 pm, edited 4/29/12 11:03 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
Congratulation Tiffany!  you should come to the Meet and Greet on Wed. evening.  There is an incredible amount of info from those who have already "been there" who could answer any questions you have. 

I can't wait for my first appt with Dr. Vergis on Thursday.. I had to move my food and exercize diary from a 1" binder to a 2" binder it's been so long since my info session.  I hope my other appts can be done a little quicker,   I HATE TO JOURNAL MY FOOD AND EXERCISE!!!  boo0OOO
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/12 1:30 am - Canada
Thats fantastic !!!!CONGRATS !!!  Love hearing people getting calls about sugery dates ,keeps me so optomistic !
Kokonut
on 4/30/12 2:54 am

Welcome Tiffany :) I swear for a whole week after I got my letter stating my surgery date I didn't get to sleep until 2AM. I was soooo excited! I drove my husband crazy that whole week. LOL

A meet and greet is a great way to meet a bunch of us all at the same time, exchange clothes and stories. Sometimes people trade protein powders..LOL We're a fun group!

Koko

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

notoriousgrannyD
on 4/30/12 2:59 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Oh Kokonut, I remember the days when "going out" consisted of shooters and wings!  maybe we can whip up protein shooters (virgin of course)

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
tiffany07
on 4/30/12 7:58 am - Canada
 Thank you all for the congrats! Is the meet and greets always on Wednesday's? That's my evening shift so I'm curious? The waiting game is the worst I'm excited I finally have a day to look forward to!
Madelaine2000
on 4/30/12 9:36 am
Yay for you..one year wait is awesome!! Now to take a breath and get your stuff together!

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

tuckergirl
on 5/1/12 12:20 am - Canada
yipppeeee!!! so excited for you!!!
it is LIFE CHANGING in such a POSITIVE WAY!!! :)
can't wait to follow your journey!

xoxo

Ticker id: QtadTicker id: tnRU

Ticker id: tnRU

bdreger
on 5/12/12 5:34 pm
So excited for you Tiff - - and definitely encouraged by the short wait time as I just got referred last month and was expecting 2-3 years - - would be very happy if it works out to be 12-14 months!  Keep us posted.
Most Active