Make room on the losers bench for me

Robynjoy
on 7/2/12 12:00 pm - Anola, Canada
Well tomorrow morning up bright and early as I have to be at the Vic 6:45am
my surgery is at 7:45. So tomorrow at this time I will be sleeved.

I want to thank everyone for their help and support, I have learned a lot.

I am a bit nervous but I know this is the right decision for me & my health.

Will post again as soon as I am able.

Take care, Robynjoy 

P.S. Please, Keep me posted on the Meet & Greet I am going to try to make it.
               HW 275 lbs   CW 240 lbs   Pre op W 224.5 lbs   NUT 165 lbs   My Goal 145 lbs

Referral letter May 2010
Letter I met criteria Oct 6, 2010 Group Session Aug 2011
 Physic Dec 2011
Nut Jan 2012 1st Surgery Date Jun 12/12 Canceled 
NEW SURGERY Date July 3/12                                                        
Who would ever think they would say they wanted to be on the loosers bench? We Do!  

justmest
on 7/2/12 12:31 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12
Good luck tomorrow! ... remember no matter how much you don't want to, get up and walk as much as you can... that's the best advice I can give... also bring some comfy pj bottoms and slippers or comfy flip flops 
Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

alle
on 7/2/12 1:15 pm
RNY on 05/15/12

Good luck tomorrow, I am sure you'll do great.  I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well.  Be sure to ask for help the staff are great and there to assist you.  Especially when you try to get up for the first time.  It's a good idea to bring a pillow with you to press against your tummy when getting up and for the ride home.  Looking forward to sliding on down the bench to make room for you! 

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Teasha1
on 7/2/12 1:37 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
Ditto justme get up and walk, walk, walk and burp.    Never trust the other end!

Good luck and welcome to the loosers bench!  Glad for the company - this group is such a support.

Lorna

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

tiffany07
on 7/2/12 2:05 pm - Canada
so excited for you robynjoy you will do great!!! the morning goes by so fast!! they will take good care of you and make sure you rest as much as you can!! sending well wishes and a speedy recovery your way!! tomorrow im a week post op and i feel great 

Referall sent out June 2011, Group Meeting Dec 2,2011, Dr Andrew Jan 25,2012, Psych Evaluation March 1st,2012, Dietician April 12,2012Surgery June 26,2012!!  Nutritionist Goal reached 6 months post op!! SW 247 

its-killen-me
on 7/2/12 4:15 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 Good luck, get  well quick.  1 more one the loosers bench woo hoo!
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Tanya W.
on 7/3/12 12:04 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Best of luck!
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Tanya

Madelaine2000
on 7/3/12 4:19 am
We were all nervous too but you got over it once you remember that you are doing this for your health..god for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and just keep walking and sipping.

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Alvina300
on 7/3/12 1:20 pm - Canada
All the best to you tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you.   I know you'll be fine and we are very fortunate to have a good support group in Winnipeg

Take care
Alvina
Most Active