my stall is finally over

tiffany07
on 8/3/12 7:12 am - Canada
 i was stuck at 219 for almost 3 weeks well yesterday i was at 217 and this morning 216 fewf!!!!! i was trying to not worry and freak out and i followed my diet as close as i could and im glad the dreaded stall is over!!!

its funny how you read all about the stalls and you know theyre going to happen but when they do its hard not to let it get to you!!! hope everyone else's weightloss is going good!!

i didnt get to make it to the last meet and greet im really hoping to make it to the next!

tiff

Referall sent out June 2011, Group Meeting Dec 2,2011, Dr Andrew Jan 25,2012, Psych Evaluation March 1st,2012, Dietician April 12,2012Surgery June 26,2012!!  Nutritionist Goal reached 6 months post op!! SW 247 

rainyone
on 8/3/12 9:09 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
Yay!!!!!!! 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Robynjoy
on 8/9/12 6:18 am - Anola, Canada
Hi Tiffany

I noticed from your ticker you have lost 41 lbs is that since the surgery or does
that include the pre op diet loss as well?

As my weight loss is really slow.

Could you please tell me what you are doing as I am getting real frustrated
plus discouraged?

Thanks for your time and help.

Robynjoy
               HW 275 lbs   CW 240 lbs   Pre op W 224.5 lbs   NUT 165 lbs   My Goal 145 lbs

Referral letter May 2010
Letter I met criteria Oct 6, 2010 Group Session Aug 2011
 Physic Dec 2011
Nut Jan 2012 1st Surgery Date Jun 12/12 Canceled 
NEW SURGERY Date July 3/12                                                        
Who would ever think they would say they wanted to be on the loosers bench? We Do!  

tiffany07
on 8/9/12 7:46 am - Canada
 hey robynjoy

ive lost 30lbs so far, i have 41 lbs to go to the nutritionists goal. and yes that weight loss does include my preop diet. so for me 30lbs of WL in 8 weeks.(which works out to be about 3.5 lbs a week) ive slowed down and have been frusterated too as you read i was stalled for a while! 

im trying to focus on high protein foods and snacks. not everyday is perfect but im trying...i cant drink a protein shake it makes me cringe... i have been drinking carnation instant breakfast as it doesnt have that protein taste. i also have been snacking on cheese sticks, mixed nuts,yogur****ermelon, and meat. ive also bought those snack packs with meat cheese and crackers in it, i find thats an easy go to at work for me. 
my favorite thing that has been agreeing with my stomach is mini cucumbers with feta and greek dressing. i also bought a pre cooked chicken from sobeys so ive been picking at that too! 

in the booklet laura gave me theres a list of high protein foods so ive been sticking to that really. i also have found a protein bar that i like so somedays ill have that as well. 

hope everything is going well for you dont get discouraged its better slow than too fast, gives your body time to figure out whats going on!

Referall sent out June 2011, Group Meeting Dec 2,2011, Dr Andrew Jan 25,2012, Psych Evaluation March 1st,2012, Dietician April 12,2012Surgery June 26,2012!!  Nutritionist Goal reached 6 months post op!! SW 247 

Robynjoy
on 8/9/12 8:26 am - Anola, Canada
Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for the info.  This is really unchartered waters.  I am finding that I
have to rely on Beneprotein to get in all my protein right now.

How much can you eat at a meal 1 cup or less?

Have you tried Click yet?  If you have where do you get it I really would
love to try it.

I am dying for a cup of coffee but was told we should wait.

Sometimes I feel so lost and feel so in the dark as what to eat and not eat.

Thanks for giving me all this help.

Robynjoy
               HW 275 lbs   CW 240 lbs   Pre op W 224.5 lbs   NUT 165 lbs   My Goal 145 lbs

Referral letter May 2010
Letter I met criteria Oct 6, 2010 Group Session Aug 2011
 Physic Dec 2011
Nut Jan 2012 1st Surgery Date Jun 12/12 Canceled 
NEW SURGERY Date July 3/12                                                        
Who would ever think they would say they wanted to be on the loosers bench? We Do!  

tiffany07
on 8/9/12 9:17 am - Canada
 i tried coffee and it didnt sit well with me the first couple weeks, now i have a iced latte every now and then and it feels fine! they say if something doesnt feel right give it a week till u try it again.

havent tried click at all

every meal is different and depending on the food im eating sometimes ill be full after 1/2 cup of food, a cup is still a lot of food for me id probably have the stuck in my chest feeling, i just eat slow till i feel my stomach has had enough...such a weird feeling i might add!! i find i cant eat as much in the morning.

i was feeling lost too and i just decided to try different foods and find what works for me personally. try chicken pot pie, i love eating the filling im too full for crust. 

glad i can help :) 

another thing i made was devilled eggs but instead of mayo i substitute with hummus gives it a little more flavor the recipe is on the sabra website :http://sabra.com/recipes/Hummus-Deviled-Eggs

Most Active