Well I Wonder, I one one one one won-derrr......

notoriousgrannyD
on 3/24/13 7:43 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

if this will stay? ..... my little wonderland?  for all you kidlets who don't recognize the song, it's a 50'**** called "Runaway"

ANYWAY... finally hit Wonderland!!!!  Ironically it was after a week of hardly any workouts due to a bad cold (but not sick like Rainyone's dramatic entrance into the world of wonderland... bahaha)   Total inches lost is 63.5 so far and I am 3 lbs off the Dietician's goal, which would still have me in the obese category for my BMI (strange but true)

PS - and my Income Tax Return came in today........ does that make me "thin and rich"?? lol

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Karenerickson
on 3/24/13 11:21 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Congratulations! NOw that you are thin and rich you can go shopping for new clothes! Enjoy, I can hardly wait until I am there as well

Karen

BeginsToday
on 3/24/13 11:30 pm

Exciting, keep working hard and enjoy the continuing journey. Take Care.

justlori
on 3/25/13 12:13 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12

Woot Woot!  Fantastic!  Way to go GrannyD!!!

jennygirl
on 3/25/13 12:49 am
Congratulations! And you did it in 5 months? That is awesome! Keep up the great work.
its-killen-me
on 3/25/13 2:12 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Congrats on onederland.   I am in a stall. Going to take a while longer for me to get there too.   I HATE STALLS  GRRRRR!!!

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Alvina300
on 3/25/13 4:27 am - Canada

Congrats, keep up the good work

Alvina

BCwaiting
on 3/25/13 7:43 am - Canada
Yay, congrats. Go celebrate but, Don't go buying a bunch of clothes just yet though, because as you know, we never STOP at the dietitians goal..we keep on going as long as our body will let us, so that will probably mean another few more dress sizes down. I want my BMI under 25 which only then puts me in the AVERAGE ( no longer overweight )
Category. A couple more pounds will get me there. Barb C

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
notoriousgrannyD
on 3/25/13 10:40 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!  I'm not sure when I will be done, I haven't set a number in stone yet but I would like to be "normal" like Barb lol  but that would mean another 33 lbs..... we'll see .... we'll see.

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
losingforlife
on 3/25/13 10:37 pm - Canada

Congratulations!  I am happy for you!  I can't wait to get to onederland too!  I still have a way to go but it doesn't seem impossible anymore!!!

Most Active