My life

losingforlife
on 4/13/13 3:21 am - Canada

I am feeling really good right now!  Weight loss is steady and I'm now wearing size 16 jeans.  My highest was size 26.  I have a lot of support from my hubby!  I'm noticing more about how much thinner I look.  What I find funny is all the loose skin!  It's not just my boobs hanging lower (I remember someone mentioning tube socks)but my butt is smaller so the skin under there is sagging, my arms were huge and i can see defined muscles on top with bat wings underneath!  Tummy is somethng else! Flatter and when i push the skin together its like a Shar pei puppy!  Less chins now too but a little turkey neck.

I can laugh about it because it feels good not to have the weight on my body. I prefer the loose skin.  I keep exercising and i can do much more before i start breathing heavy and sweating.  I even have to work harder to get the heart rate up! 

My daughter moved to Edmonton last June to live with her boyfriend and my hubby and I are going there in May to visit her for her birthday!  She knows about the surgery and we saw her in january but she is going to be totally suprised by my progress since then!

Over all, feeling good!

its-killen-me
on 4/13/13 4:34 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Wow you have lost over 100 pounds.  I know for me that made a big difference in being able to move around.  I am still quite big and dont have the loose skin yet but I know it will come.   I will take the loose skin over the weight any day too.  Great job.  Your daughter is going to be so proud.  Congrats on the weight loss, and with the continued success.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
losingforlife
on 4/13/13 10:23 pm - Canada

Thanks Barb!  My total weight loss is since i started loosing to get into the program but over half is since surgery! I just wanted to see my complete loss on my timeline!

bjane
on 4/15/13 3:09 am

Thanks for sending me a reply as I said just started on this site and don't know my way around yet.  I had a scope last week and my Dr. is going to take the band out.  That was a waste of time and money to get that..  Looking forward to gastric bypass I want the ease of getting around again. The weight is to difficult.  The Dr. that put the band in will be taking it out and giving me the bypass I hope I don't have too long.  I suppose the recovery for bypass is longer than the band?  My Dr. said we will have to wait a bit for healing between surgeries.  Again thanks for the info and please feel free to tell me anything you feel will help me.

Most Active