Again!

Kjmollyo
on 8/7/13 3:19 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Well I am going for yet another surgery!  I have not been pain free since april of last year!  I have had 4 ulcers, 2 strictures, a perforated pouch and a fistula, as well as 2 internal hernias, and they removed my gallbladder for good measure.  All this and only 18 months out.  I feel so lucky.  Since having my gallbladder out in June I have continued to suffer from horrific nausea and pain.  I had an emergent side viewing scope done which shows an anastomotic ulcer on the jejeunal side of the join.  It is from poor blood supply.  They are now going to do a revision of the original surgery in early September.  Then I get to go thru the food phases again with a smaller pouch!   Mmmmm pureed chicken again.  Sorry for the vent, but this has been such a roller coaster ride....I so want to enjoy the new me, pain and nausea free.  The real challenge will be not to lose any weight after the revision.  Thanks for listening....kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/13 3:30 pm

oh kim.im so sorry that this keeps happening to you.i will be thinking of you.text me if you want to talk.would love to get together but. cant until daughter is more mobile.i think that with the year we both have had we need to go away once we feel better or atleast a spa day

Kjmollyo
on 8/8/13 12:27 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Thanks Sondra...how are you doing?  We do so need to get away...a spa day would be fabulous.  We will chat soon.  I hope your daughter is recovering well...kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

notoriousgrannyD
on 8/8/13 1:12 am
VSG on 10/16/12

I am so sorry to hear that Kim, dam you've been through the wringer.  I think to make it up to you they should give you a free boob job or something.  Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery your way.

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
TeashaLorna
on 8/8/13 10:01 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Oh no Kim - I hope that things will get resolved for you this time and that you will be able to start living you new life. And yes I can only imagine how difficult it will be to not lose more weight. You will really have to eat higher calorie stuff. Hugs and prayers for you!!! Feel better soon!!!

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

its-killen-me
on 8/9/13 4:40 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

WOW.  I don't even know what to say, that is unbelievable.  I sure hope this is your last surgery.  I didn't want to look at this post when I seen Again.  Good luck on the next surgery

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Kjmollyo
on 8/10/13 1:14 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Thanks for all your kind words...I am so hoping this is the last kick at the can!  

Current Weight 118 lbs

Alvina300
on 8/12/13 11:36 am - Canada

Hi there

All the best and hopefully you'll start feeling good and please keep us posted

Thanks

Alvina

Most Active