Scared!

Kjmollyo
on 9/4/13 3:30 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Just waiting here in pre op holding...its the first time I am really scared. I had an anaesthesia med student asking me the same questions over and over.  I hope this is the last kick at the can.  I am sick of feeling sick but afraid that they dont have the expertise to fix things.  Not a good environment to be laying waiting and thinking.....thanks for listening.  Those of you going for coffee tonite, have a great time!  kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

BCwaiting
on 9/4/13 6:45 am - Canada
I was just at the Vic this morning, saying to my mom, I wonder if Kim is here or at St. B, I should go visit her, but didn't know your last name to ask at information. I hope everything went OK, and they finally fix you right this time around. Won't be around for the next few weeks, so all the best Kim, and I hope to see you maybe in October. take care. barb C.

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
manitobamike
on 9/4/13 7:56 am, edited 9/4/13 7:58 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Kim,

I'll be at the Vic next Monday afternoon for Craving Change. If you're still in the hospital, would you like me to visit?

All the best and I hope the operation goes well. I'll keep you in my prayers,

Mike

TeashaLorna
on 9/4/13 10:12 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I stopped and said a prayer for you this morning - I hope God was listening and that you get fixed this time around Kim.

Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Karenerickson
on 9/4/13 12:10 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

I hope everything went well today and you are now resting in your bed. Take care of yourself.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/13 12:26 pm

hope everything went well today will come see you tomorrow after my appointment.missed you tonight there was only 8 of us there

sondra

Most Active