Discouraged

Kjmollyo
on 9/30/13 1:04 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

I cant even put into words how discouraged I am...I have lost 15 pounds since my surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago...I can barely eat anything without throwing up and I am very dehydrated.  Needless to say I will be moving back to my room at the Hotel St Boniface Hospital.   Dr Andrew wanted me admitted last Friday but I really didnt think they would be able to do much for me on the weekend so they gave me til today to improve.   No chance of that so...they are supposed to have a bed for me tomorrow....Dr Andrew talked about a swallow test....again....tpn, rehydration.   I cant imagine what I will do if there is a problem now.   I would scream but I really dont have the energy.  Sorry for the vent but what the heck!  Hope you are all having a great day....kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

TeashaLorna
on 10/1/13 7:51 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Awe Kim I feel so bad for you. I wish they could get this under control and help you soonest. You have every right to vent you poor thing. I would be venting to. Hugs Kim // Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

manitobamike
on 10/1/13 9:14 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Kim I hope it will work out best for you and you will get the support you need. I will keep you in my prayers and ask others to do so.

rainyone
on 10/1/13 1:56 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I can't believe all you've been through . It's insane !

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Karenerickson
on 10/1/13 10:25 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Kim, I feel so bad for you, you've had a rough road. I hope that the Dr's are able to find out the problem and get you on the road to recovery. Take care of yourself and keep us posted. If I happen to see you in the next couple of days at St. B I will come over and say hello. My hubby has been in CCU since Friday so I've been in and out seeing him.

Karen

Alvina300
on 10/2/13 12:58 pm - Canada

Hi Kim

Sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine how frustrating this would be. You can vent as much as you want since thats what friends are for.  Please keep us posted

Thought and prayers

Alvina

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/13 11:49 pm

awe kim,i am so sorry you are goign through this still.I know there is nothing i can say that will help you other thatn i am thinking about you and am here if you want to talk.When you are up to it i can come see you.I know what its like sitting in a hospital room for days by your self.you can text me when ever you want.i am always here for you.I am praying that this gets figured out quickly for both you and your family.if you need anything let me know

hugs and prayers

sondra

Most Active