Getting worried. scale not moving

its-killen-me
on 11/4/13 3:57 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Well my scale has not moved. On Aug. 6th I weighed in and was at 219.5  and weighed on Sunday and am at 218.    Not much progress for having a Duodenal Switch.    I wonder how long stalls can be.  this is 3 months?  up until Aug. I was loosing an average of 8 lbs. per month.  :(

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
alle
on 11/6/13 11:40 pm
RNY on 05/15/12

My progress has been much the same.  No change for a long time on the scale then after oh I don't know 6 or 7 months down 5 lbs in a week and stalled there again.  I am getting allot of people telling me I look like I have lost a bunch more weight over the last few months when it was only 5 lbs but maybe things are shifting around and muscle is replacing fat???  Don't know.  Focus on how far you have come and refocus your eating habits, if you're like me bad habits have started creeping back in and I have to really pull myself back in every once in a while to stay on course.  My exercise has really slowed down now that I am in my busy season and working all the time but also having lots of trouble with my sciatic nerves and pain in both legs when I stand allot or walk more than about 15 minutes.  Oh this is such a fun journey....but I don't look back.  Stay the course things will move again.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Most Active