Happy New Year!

losingforlife
on 1/2/14 9:44 am - Canada

Hi all!  Happy New year!  I've been off line for a while.  I had my 1 year Nov 27 and was very happy with what everyone had to say.  I'm down 150 lbs and have 10 to go to my ultimate goal.  I'm getting a referral to plastics. 

I just want everyone on this forum to know that I have found a lot of inspiration from all of you!  You are a bunch of great people and those of you who are willing to share your stories make it easier for myself and many others to cope and work through challenges!  Thank you all for your sharing!

Elizabeth

TeashaLorna
on 1/2/14 10:37 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I went to Dr Avi Islur out of the St Boniface Hospital, he also works out of the Maples clinic. He has had several WL patients that he has done work on. I would totally and empatically recommend him especially like me you have lost alot of weight and we are very different needs for Plastic Surgery than most people need.

Dr Islur has a wonderful manner and is a very caring person. I know several others on the forum here that have gone to him as well and are very happy with their results.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

manitobamike
on 1/4/14 3:23 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year too! Just past my one month surgiversary (if that's the right word) So far so good with only one time messing up. Still finding my throat/ esophagus(?) is sensitive to certain foods - sore from tube during surgery I suppose.

losingforlife
on 1/7/14 8:40 am - Canada

Thanks for the info.  i have my consult with him in Feb!

TeashaLorna
on 1/8/14 1:43 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Great I am sure you will like him, he is really good and has a great manner about it. Good Luck!

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Most Active