Meet and Greet and clothing Swap Thursday 22 May 2014

TeashaLorna
on 5/16/14 1:05 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

MEET AND GREET 22 May 2014 (Thursday)

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALSO A CLOTHING SWAP - so bring your items that you no longer are using and be prepared to exchange for some new and interesting items.

I will be providing coffee, cream, sweetner and cups for this meeting if anyone wants to bring some munchies please feel free. Also if you have found new foods that you want to share bring samples along.

MEET AND ...GREET IN WINNIPEG for all who have had or thinking of having or are having Bariatric Surgery; whatever type. This is an open group for all who want to meet others going through similar things.

BOOK YOUR CALENDARS

I will try to remember to post this one more time closer to the dates.

I have secured Louis Riel Library for two date 6 PM on 22 May (Thursday)

Louis Riel Library is in St Vital just south of the Mall on Dakota

Louis Riel Library

1168 Dakota Street

I hope that some or most of you can make it. It is one direct bus from downtown Winnipeg and it is on the outskirts for all of our out of towners.

Hope to see you there Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

manitobamike
on 5/17/14 11:23 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Hi Lorna. I won't be able to make it because of my hip surgery. Have a good time, Mike

Kjmollyo
on 5/20/14 10:54 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I will be there and so will Jeanette...kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

Alvina300
on 5/21/14 9:28 pm - Canada

Hi Lorna

Thanks for organizing it again, I will bring some munchies

See you tonight

Alvina

TeashaLorna
on 5/23/14 8:59 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

We had a small but wonderful get together last night. Thanks everyone who showed up it was wonderful seeing you all. And thank you for bringing munchies. You guys are amazing. Hugs all!

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Most Active