This storm was a blessing in disguise!

Bkritty
on 4/1/11 8:38 am
I was supposed to have my surgeon appointment with Dr. Dayhim on Monday and this morning I got a call saying that Dr. Dayhim was actually going to be on vacation and couldn't see me until April 25th I was really disappointed! To make a very long story short a little while later I got a call from Lynn saying Dr. Toder had some cancellations due to the storm if I could make the journey to Bangor! It took me two and a half hours to get from Waterville to Bangor but it was soooo worth it! I had originally wanted Dr. Toder to do my surgery and only recently had switched due to Dr. Toder being booked out too far for me and my school calendar. I am sooo happy! Things went really well! I could have set a tentative surgery date today but the scheduler had gone home early due to the storm so I am going to check in on Monday! Next stop....surgery! I am over the moon! :)

Kristie

DavidReed
on 4/1/11 9:39 am
 Hi there!

Congratulations!!!  That's fantastic news!  I know EXACTLY how you feel!  There were some issues around my scheduling too, but, they got it all worked out, and I'm so happy to see it's going to work out for you too!!!

Again, congratulations!  Such exciting news!!!

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Jeanine J.
on 4/2/11 7:17 am
Awesome! So glad you are having your surgery with the surgeon that you want!! Good Luck to you! I would have already had surgery but had some work issues! We may still be "roomies"!!

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
Most Active