Has anyone got the $3699 through bariatric pal with Dr.Ponce?

Dilly69
on 4/20/14 12:47 am - Canada

I really would like to use Dr. Ponce for my sleeve and say the price on bariatric pal for him for $3699. Who'd I talked to the coordinator that I've been dealing with about it ( not affiliated with Bariatric Pal)she said that she talked to Dr.Ponce and that he doesn't do it for this price. I'm very confused!!

pebtash
on 4/21/14 5:20 am
VSG on 11/25/14

Hi there, I think the only place you will find the sleeve for that price is in Mexico. Is Dr. Pounce in Mexico if so I have been looking into surgeries in Mexico online and have seen prices like this. After reading some of them they say when contacting them make sure you tell them it is a online special. If this Dr. isn't in Mexico I don't think you will find any of the bariatric surgeries for that price. Hope this helps you.

pebtash
on 4/21/14 5:32 am
VSG on 11/25/14

If you go to http://specializedbariatrics.com/best-bariatric-surgery-team/they are advertising $4200. for a limited time. Maybe that would work for you. I know it is a little more but still it is pretty cheap.

kel71
on 4/21/14 10:52 am

Hello,

I am booking thru bariatricpal.com and yes that is a special only thru them right now.  There have been a few people on here I have talked to that have already went & got that deal. fill out the form on the website and the coordinator will contact you. Her name is Trudi. Hope that helps

MaryKline08
on 4/24/14 3:27 am

I dont think Ponce is around that price... you should double check... 

de67bbie
on 5/16/14 6:51 am

I am confused too, and thinking this is too good of a deal to be true.  When I called, it went to a Hospital Jeruseulm?  spelling.  I read that hospital is not a hospital but a clinic, and it is closed due to the owner dieing.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 289 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 474 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1076 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1646 views