Hello Everyone

flash
on 1/7/06 7:17 am - North Branch, MI
Well I made it through the suregery. God is good! I am really sore right now and pretty weak. Thank you to each and everyone for your prayers, and well wishes. I got to get some rest. God bless == Sam
shannon d
on 1/7/06 7:36 am - MI
Sam- Home already???? WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Glad it went well and get some rest!!! Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 8:00 am - Roseville, MI
Sam So glad to hear you made it through everything okay. Get some rest, and drink your meals. LOL Suzanne
Theresa W.
on 1/7/06 8:38 am - Northern Lower, MI
HI!!! Glad to see you home and posting, safe and sound! You'll get stronger each day. Sip, walk, rest....sip, walk, rest....etc.... Congrats!!! Theresa
Annette L.
on 1/7/06 12:51 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Hey Sam, Welcome home. Good to see you posting. You're going to need your rest. remember to sip, sip, sip, walk, walk, walk, sip,sip,sip, pray, pray, pray. Feel better soon. God bless you, Annette
brendayaya1
on 1/8/06 12:34 am - Gwinn, MI
Take care of yourself, sip water and walk around the house about 84,000 times a day.
reiki_4_life
on 1/8/06 1:11 am - Northern Lower, MI
Yay, Sam! Glad to hear you are home and doing well! There's an open seat next to me on the bench with your name right on it...whooo hooo! Be good to yourself! We'll all be anxiously awaiting to hear your updates! Take care and God Bless! Maria W.
Most Active
Recent Topics