Traveling to Traverse city area

Tricia J
on 1/7/06 2:04 pm - northern, MI
I am going to be in the Traverse city are for a job interview at munson medical center and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in getting together for coffee or a nice walk in the mall or so forth. I am going to be staying with Charla Cooke. I would love to put names with faces. Tricia
Annette L.
on 1/7/06 9:28 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Good morning Tricia, I would love to get together, but I won't be up that way for a while, I'm hoping this spring/summer. T.C. Is one of my favorite Michigan places. Best wishes with your interview. Munson Medical is a good hospital. My spiritual mother was in a bad car accident 3 years ago, they took great care of her, and saved her life. God bless you, Annette
reiki_4_life
on 1/8/06 1:04 am - Northern Lower, MI
Hi Tricia: Congrats on the potential new job!!! When do you think you'll be in T.C.? I live about an hour away but am always looking for an excuse to go to my favorite book store up there and/or the mall. Mmmmm....Auntie Pasta's restaurant sounds good too....Let me know! Maria W.
Tricia J
on 1/8/06 1:21 pm - northern, MI
Thank you I am very excited it looks like I will leaving my house tommorow afternoon and my interview is at 10Am on Tuesday and I am planning to go home on Thursday due to a snow storm in the Grand Rapids area. So it looks like I will in Traverse city on Tuesday so the afternoon looks good I am game for lunch or coffee and even shopping which is my favorite thing to do know. Tricia
bbeckwith47
on 1/8/06 7:18 am - Traverse City, MI
Tricia, I live in Traverse City. When are you coming up this way? It would be great to have coffee or a walk at the mall. I had my RNY 11/18/05 at Munson. It is a great hospital. I have nothing but good things to say about it. Betty
Tricia J
on 1/8/06 1:25 pm - northern, MI
I will be in Traverse city on Tuesday my interview is at 10am so I am free in the afternoon. Anyone can pick the time and place I will driving up Monday and staying until Thursday due to a snow storm on Wednesday in the Grand Rapids area. Anyone can pick the time and place because I have no idea where to go. Tricia
Most Active
Recent Topics