SUPER BOWL HALF TIME - 6 MORE PEOPLE NEEDED!

Patty A.
on 1/7/06 10:24 pm - Romulus, MI
I am lookin for a few good LOSERS! I SEEN THIS AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN. I THE SUPER BOWL NEEDS GROUPS OF 20 OR MORE PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HALF TIME WITH THE ROLLING STONES. I SIGNED UP AS A LEADER AND I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE. They do have a few requirement. You must be AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER and you have to be able to run out on the field during half time. If you are intertested in doing this go to the following website and register. I called our group MOTOR CITY LOSERS. Please email me when you complete the form and let me know that you are interested. I need to keep track of the number of people we get. I love football and I want to be at that game one way or another!!!! Who is going to join me? PLEASE MAKE SURE AND TYPE THE GROUP NAME IN ALL CAPS JUST LIKE SHOWN. THIS OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED NOT JUST WLS PATIENTS! http://www.starflowentertainment.com/
lisa2573
on 1/8/06 1:42 am - Ferndale, MI
Hey Patty, That is an awesome idea. I was going to sign-up, but when I looked over the practice schedule most of them conflicted with my work and school schedule. Kind of sucks too since Feb 5th is my 33rd birthday, that would have been an exciting way to spend it. Oh well, I will watch for you guys on t.v. Lisa
mrsdragon
on 1/8/06 1:44 pm - Cass City, MI
Man o Man I wish I could attend.... its my birthday as well!! But I'm only going to be 11 days post op so it will be a little too soon for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics