its been awhile!

Stacy Hilley
on 1/7/06 10:44 pm - Gaylord, MI
Wow, its been a long time since I have been on here, my computer crashed again, took it in to be fixed, its a lil better but not perfect. Think I need a new one! I am doing great, I have lost 112 pounds! I am 17 pounds away from the doctors goal! Passed my goal by 4 pounds! And lovin it! My skin is a lil saggy but it gets better every month so I am hoping no tummy tuck! I am going to see Dr. Schram on the 26th to see if I am doing ok, I really need to see the dietician as I know I am not getting my protein in the correct ways! Well thats about it for me, you all take care and its great to see all your faces again! They have changed so much! Love ya's! Stacy
Theresa W.
on 1/8/06 12:37 am - Northern Lower, MI
Congratulations on such great weight loss and entering the Century Club!!!! Yes, it has been a while since we've seen your smiling face! I am still trying to reach goal, but I'm working at it...took a little detoured over the holidays with goodies, and with some extra stress thrown in, just for fun. Anyway, back on track, happy to say, (with a BIG thanks to KP for the support!!!) Glad to see you back and doing so well! Don't be a stranger! Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics