What's on your plate????

Annette L.
on 1/8/06 10:57 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
It's a new day and a new week. We haven't done this for a while so I thought I would ask~What's on your plate today? Breakfast: 8 oz's. Skim milk 1 scoop(28grs.) Whey Vantage protein powder (extreme vanilla) 4oz's. Light 'n Fit Carb Control yogurt. blended together in the blender. Takes 40 min to drink. =244 cal., 4 fat grams. 21 carbs. 33 protein. Snack; 1 light cheese stick = 60 cal, 3 fat, 0 carbs, 9 protein, Lunch: 2 oz's tuna (in water) 2 T. Miracle Whip Free = 64 cal.0 fat 6 carbs. 9 protein Dinner: 1 Spinach Nugget 2 Meatless Chicken Nuggets = 143 Cal. 6 fat 17 carbs 9 protein Snack; 8 oz's. Skim milk 1 scoop(28grs.) Whey Vantage protein powder (extreme vanilla) 4oz's. Light 'n Fit Carb Control yogurt. blended together in the blender. Takes 40 min to drink. =244 cal., 4 fat grams. 21 carbs. 33 protein. Daily Total 755calories 15 fats 64 carb's. 92 protein God bless you all, Love Annette
Theresa W.
on 1/8/06 11:52 pm - Northern Lower, MI
You are so organized! Good for you! Here's me so far... Breakfast: Atkins protein shake, 1 env. cream of wheat with splenda Snack: Mozz. cheese stick WATER Lunch: ??? I think tuna. That's all I have figured so far! Theresa
Annette L.
on 1/9/06 12:21 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Theresa, look's like we have some of the same stuff on our plates. Are you still going tomorrow? If yes i'll see you there. I will be wearing my new blue jeans that fit me, and my new light blue top that fit's me, and my new walking shoe's that fit me . It feels good to wear clothes that are not falling off. I went from a 30 (sometimes 32) pant's to a 24 Yea, And from a 4x top to a 2x top Yea again. God bless you, Love ya, Annette
Theresa W.
on 1/9/06 12:32 am - Northern Lower, MI
Yep, I'll be there! I was just trying to think of what to wear...not sure yet. But it's nice to know we are going to look nice in whatever it is we wear!! See you then! Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics