Plastic Surgerons

Kasper31
on 1/9/06 10:50 am - Southfiled, MI
Can many and all recommend your plastic surgeons. I'm just about at the stage where I need EVERYTHING done! Especially, the tummy. I have alot of skin hanging now. It's good to see everyone posting and all of the new individuals as well. Hope all is going well with everyone. And that all are getting their protein and drinking their water as well as taking their vitamins. All and any recommendations would be appreciated.
nico
on 1/9/06 10:01 pm - North of Detroit, MI
I'm 3 weeks out today from a TT/arm lift. I went with Dr. Puri - he's in Troy (Somerset Plastic Surgery). His website is www.eplasticsurgery.net (it's not that extensive but it gives you basic info). I was referred to him by a friend who works w/him as well as her sister who is an RN & has assisted him in surgery. I had my surgery at Troy Beaumont (he has privileges at other hospitals as well - it's on his website). He took off over 10lbs of skin & fat from me. I'm really starting to see results now that the swelling isn't as severe. He did an incredible job. I plan on getting a thigh lift w/him as well in the spring. My scar is incredibly thin - it is like a pen line (the same type of scar is on my arms). He is very, very nice & gentle (my husband & mom really like him as well). I'm not thrilled with his patient coordinator (she can be really slow to call back) but the rest of his support staff is really great. I found his prices to be reasonable (he will help with insurance if necessary) - pretty much the going rate w/plastic surgeons. I'm so glad I used him! If you need more info please let me know! Take care, Nicole TT/arm lift 12.20.05 -195lbs!
Fran C.
on 1/9/06 10:09 pm - Waterford, MI
I've had my plastic surgery done with Dr. Ellen. I've had a tummy tuck/hernia repair/arms (12/04), arms revised/lipo of thighs and butt (3/05), lower body lift and inner thighs (7/05), and a breast lift (12/27/05). I would highly recommend her. She does great work. She is easy to talk to, answers all questions and is very caring. Her staff is wonderful, also. Fran
donnami
on 1/10/06 7:33 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Hing in Ann Arbor (St. Joseph hospital in Superior/Ypsilanti). He did a wonderful job, I had an infection and his after care was the best I had ever had with any doctor. Staff was incredible! Very friendly and helpful. Even though I went back so many times I was never charge any extra. Good luck on your search. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics