Bay City Area Support Groups???

livnliter
on 1/10/06 4:23 am - Gaylord, MI
Anyone know of a GOOD support group that I can direct my aunt to who had surgery at Hurley 2 1/2 years ago. She was attending one, but it broke up. She is really in need of support. Thanks in advance. Kathy Casler
DoraH
on 1/10/06 5:59 am - Frankenmuth, MI
We will be meeting tomorrow night at Ruby Tuesdays across from the mall at 6:30. Toni Reese is our leader. Everyone is welcome.There's usually 6 to 12 people there (depending who can make it). We'd love to see your aunt.
DoraH
on 1/10/06 6:02 am - Frankenmuth, MI
Sorry Kathy; meant to say we would love to have your aunt join us. It didn't sound right after I posted it.
Toni R
on 1/10/06 6:09 am - sebewaing, mi
Dora, You did just great sweetie. I am sure kathy knew what you ment. It was very kind of you to take the time to post. I am looking forward to seeing you tommorrow. How is your hubby doing??? I hope all is well. God Bless---Toni
Toni R
on 1/10/06 6:06 am - sebewaing, mi
Hi Kathy, We would love to have your aunt join us. As Dora had mentioned, it is a great group of ladies and we really have a great time together. If she would like to email me my adress is [email protected]. It sounds like her and I had our surgeries around the same time. Where does your aunt live? I could send here a mapquest if she needs it. God Bless----Toni
livnliter
on 1/11/06 10:30 am - Gaylord, MI
Hi Toni, Thanks for the quick reply. My aunt lives on Grouse Dr. I am not familiar with the area because I haven't been to her house since she has lived there. I really hope that she will come to the group because she is without support besides myself and I am way up north. She is going through a very rough time in her life right now and could really needs to get back on track as far as being a WLS patient goes. I gave her your email so I hope she contacts you. Thanks again, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics