Doctors leaving Hurley

pineview01
on 10/31/12 1:29 pm - Davison, MI

I have been going thur the ringer getting this band to sleeve conversion.  I expected a hard road with the insurance due to them changing their policy on WLS.  I never thought the staff at Hurley would act like the are.  I'm so disappointed with them.  Now I have done everything I need for the insurance. Hurley's policy and treatment of revisions stinks.  I wanted to make my "new" patient appointment and now I find Dr Wagner my band surgeon and Dr K who I would have liked to do my sleeve as he did my DD and Sister, are leaving the end of the year.cool

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/12 2:38 pm
VSG on 11/13/12

I am so sorry to hear this. You have to think positive. Do you know where they are going? Can you use a different facility? maybe the new one they are going to. 

pineview01
on 11/3/12 3:22 am - Davison, MI

Hurley said they don't know (won't say)  It is supposed to be hush hush.  They didn't want to tell me but, I was insisting as a past patient to see them.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Valerie K.
on 11/25/12 4:51 am - Dearborn, MI

My surgeon left his old office too. I was up set over this news. I did see him before he left and he said he could not tell me where he was going. All you have too do it wait. If they are on OH just click on the name of your surgeon and they should up date the info once they are able. It took mine three months. Very best of luck too you. I do not think the surgeons really know how we feel after they have changed our lives. I am sure you will find them.

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

pineview01
on 11/25/12 7:42 am - Davison, MI

Thanks for the tip!

Laurie A.
on 12/17/12 7:26 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I had RNY at Hurley in August and Dr. Kralovich was the surgeon. Is that the one who will be leaving? As a current patient, I would think they would have to tell me! What a slap in the face.

The Lord will not give me more than I can handle! Through Him, all things are possible!!        
pineview01
on 12/23/12 1:49 pm - Davison, MI

Sorry I have been gone for three weeks.  Yes, he and Dr. Wagner are leaving.  They should be gone now.

Most Active
Recent Topics