I'm happy you answered

Bubbles314
on 5/14/14 12:44 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Carla I am new to the site (OH).   I spend most of my time reading the RNY, general, and Michigan forums.  So I am really new at this.  I don't know what to do.  I need to learn how to put up my picture, use the ticker to show weight loss....and gain more info about WLS.

Good luck taking off those last few pounds.  As my experience won't help (hoping to set my surgery date at my June appt) I'd still like to be supportive and say "you can do it"  Incorporate all you know and go back to basics write everything you eat down, weigh everything and count protein and calories, take your vitamins and drink water and exercise.  Find a buddy to work with. "Yes you can"

I am glad you wrote a message even though you don't live in MI anymore.   I don't know how to start a forum do you?  It looks like only a couple are used on a daily basis.  To bad I would have liked to see if anyone has had there surgery done be my Dr Kibwe Weaver, Kalamazoo,MI.

Did you use this site when you first had your WLS done?  Did it help?  I have found it informative. 

Good luck and check back

carlak
on 5/15/14 8:48 am - Bradenton, FL

I hang out on the over 50 forum. Ive been at this for over 12 years so ive been a pro at this weight loss thing????? !!!!!

I hope to get to Mchigan in June! Carla

image hosting site

Bubbles314
on 5/16/14 1:28 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Carla

Wow that's great, 12 years you are a pro.  That is quite an accomplishment, and still going strong.  :)

Is the over 50 forum on OH? Just wondering I am over 50 and I am just starting this journey and reading what I can that I may be able to apply to myself.  (I didn't see it on this site)

Michigan is beautiful this time of year.

dale

carlak
on 5/16/14 5:20 am - Bradenton, FL

Yes Dale The Over Fifty Forum is on Oh. Come joun us! We dont bite! We would live to have you! Carla

image hosting site

Bubbles314
on 5/16/14 6:28 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Carla how do you find it?  I went to the Forums at top of page and its not there.  Any help would be appreciated, I am not real computer savy sorry to say but I am learning.  Why the next thing you know I may get my picture up there :)  Wait wait I don't want to get crazy

carlak
on 5/17/14 5:15 am - Bradenton, FL

Weight loss surgery 50 and over It is listed! 

image hosting site

Bubbles314
on 5/17/14 12:52 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Found the over Fifty group, thanks.

Most Active
Recent Topics