Waynesville/ St Robert/ FLW Support Group

plzmommy
on 3/29/11 9:05 am

Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder of our support group meetings. Since I am not very good about  getting on this site, if you want to be added to my email list I try to send out emails the week of the meeting, if not before. Please email me at [email protected]. I promise I will not spam or  send you other information only meeting reminders will be sent.

We meet the 1st Thursday of the month on Ft Leonard Wood at Army Community Service at 6 pm. You do not have to be married to the military or in the service to attend this meeting is open to everyone.  Pre-Op, Post-Op, thinking about surgery, lap-band, Roux-en-y, sleeve you name it you are welcome to attend

Meeting starts at 6 pm, if you need directions please let me know and I will be happy to send them to you.

Our second meeting is always the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Pulaski County Library in Waynesville at 9 am Again this meeting is open to everyone. Pre-Op, Post-Op, thinking about surgery, lap-band, Roux-en-y, sleeve you name it you are welcome to attend

Our next meeting on Saturday April 16, we are asking you to bring your favorite protein drink to share with others. I will bring small 1 oz sample cups, so an 8 oz glass should more than do it, If you have a favorite recipe to bring that would be lovely as well.

Hope to see you there and meet some new faces.

Have a fabulous week & God Bless.

Mary  

Proud Army Wife & Mom            
Most Active
Recent Topics