Future Circle of Friends Meetings

adamsamah
on 7/11/11 6:57 am - Nixa, MO
Just for the record - the next Circle of Friends meetings are August 12th, September 9th, October 14th, November 4th and December 9th. Put those on your calendars NOW in case I mess up again and don't get the emails sent. OK???
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

sumrluv
on 7/15/11 11:41 am - MO
Is the circle of friends the support group at st. johns?
adamsamah
on 7/16/11 2:09 am - Nixa, MO
Circle of Friends is an independent support group that meets at the South Campbell Library Center once a month. We do not have speakers, we prefer a more loose meeting with people bringing problems and joys to share with others. We are a welcoming family who support one another and range all the way from people waiting for approval to those who are over 7 years out from surgery. We learn from one anothers triumphs and struggles. We have folks from as far away as St. Robert and Harrison, AR who drive to meetings. We would love to have you join us and see if we're a good fit for what you need. We love new people as we all share and learn together. You can message me if you want more information.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

skinnywhatwhat
on 9/2/11 3:48 pm
Thanks for this information.  Due to my work schedule, I am unable to attend the St John's group, but this one I can since you met on Friday.  I have been wanting to get a support group.  I hope to see you next week!
adamsamah
on 9/5/11 12:33 am - Nixa, MO
I'll be there. Please introduce yourself to me so I know who you are. I hope you enjoy our group.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana

Most Active
Recent Topics