More on Dr. Scott questions

Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 8:23 am - Moberly, MO
I am waiting to get a letter from my pcp saying I have sleep apnea and I am on cpap for Natalie to send in to medicaid, I hope that is all I have to do! I am so scared I won't get it done before this medicaid ends and I've been thru so much.
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 11:40 pm - Moberly, MO
Hi Sherry. I sent you an email the other day. Good luck. Dawn Wilson
Sherry W.
on 5/2/05 12:08 am - Moberly, MO
Hi Dawn, This computor is messed up and right now and I can't read my emails, this is the only way I can hear from you. Have you heard anything about your sleep study? if you have sleep apnea it will help you, and I would sbmit it to medicaid again!!!! talk to you later, SherryW.
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/05 12:53 am - Moberly, MO
Hi Sherry I found out the other day when I went to my PCP that I have asthma and small lung disease. I'm not sure what that is exactly, but I think it's from smoking. Now instead of taking 5 meds, I have to use an inhaler and Advair. Hopefully this week I will find out if I have sleep apnea. I'm pretty sure that I do because of the way Diane was talking after I woke up. After I find out for sure that I have sleep apnea I am having my PCP write a lettter and I will send it to medicad and Dr. Scott. Hopefully I will not be denied for a 3rd time. I still do not understand why they denied me again after my appeal letter. I have a lot of medical problems. Oh well, it just doesn't make since. Dawn
Sherry W.
on 5/2/05 1:10 am - Moberly, MO
Dawn, I would definately resubmit again, because of what Dr. Scott said to me about sleep apnea. and plus what you found out yesterday. They have to change their minds. you need this surgery! let's keep in touch ok? , SherryW.
Most Active
Recent Topics