Got an apt. with Dr. Scott!!!

Sherry W.
on 5/3/05 6:28 am - Moberly, MO
Yes, Yes, Yes, I called Dr. Scotts office and they said I have an apt. for May 16 at 10am! Hopefully things are coming around! I have an apt. with my pcp on May9 to get on cpap and get that letter for Natalie, so she can send my stuff in to medicaid. Then I get to wait, and I'm praying that won't be too long!!!
conster326
on 5/3/05 8:00 am - Branson, MO
that's good news Sherry! Hang in there -- I'm right there waiting with you! My stuff is already in to Medicaid and we're just waiting and praying!!! My PCP was really great. As soon as I mentioned I wanted to look in to WLS, she started ordering tests and a sleep study was among them. I had that back in February and have had a CPAP since the end of February. When I saw Dr. Scott on April 7, he said I was well ahead of the game because of the tests my doctor had ordered right off the bat!
Sherry W.
on 5/3/05 8:06 am - Moberly, MO
Hi CiF, how long has it been since they sent your stuff in to medicaid?
conster326
on 5/5/05 3:45 am - Branson, MO
Sherry, I saw Dr. Scott on April 7 and he told me then they'd send it in. I got a letter right after that from Natalie saying she'd sent it in, but when I spoke with Medicaid last week their computer said they had just received it on April 25, so who KNOWS when they actually sent it in!!! At least they have it...and it's not been denied at this point!!
Millsey
on 5/3/05 10:30 pm - Farmington, Mo
Wow Sherry, I'm right with you.... I'm on Medicare and I couldn't get my regular doctors to help me in the slightest. I was told about Dr. Scott (via the great people on here), made the phone call and they are sending the packet of stuff out to me. It should be here today or tomorrow. You have to understand, I've been trying to have this done for over three years and between insurances turning me down and then doctors sitting on their butts I've been extremely frustrated. One of my problems is I'm a really big guy. I'm 6'4" and a slim, trim 500 pounds. I pray Dr. Scott is my man... Good luck with everything!
Most Active
Recent Topics