Down 105!!!!

RobertC
on 5/5/05 1:51 am - Excelsior Springs, MO
Had my surgery January 17th and I am down 88 lbs since then and 105 since October when I started the program!!!! Yahoooo. I went to K-Mart the other day and bought a $16 dollar pair of shorts ($45 thru big man catalogs) and they fit. Now they are even getting too big. Awesome. This is an amazing program. For the first time in over a decade my wieght starts with the number 2!!! Never, Never believed this could happen. Always talked about it and said it could but I never really believed it in my deepest self. Now I know it!! No doubt by next summer I will be at goal. I am almost half way now!! Thanks for listening to the ravings of a very happy madman and thanks to KC Bariatric for making it possible!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/05 3:50 am - Imperial, MO
CONGRATULATIONS ROBERT! Job well done. I am very happy for you and I am starting to know the feeling myself. My surgery was on 4/11 and it just fell into a number that I haven't been in for quite awhile. And yes, it is nice not to have to pay those higher prices for our clothing. So, I think it is time to post a new picture of the newer you! Keep up the good work.
conster326
on 5/5/05 4:08 am - Branson, MO
Congratulations Robert!!! You are doing great!! Can't wait to join you on the losing side.
Shelli_LessBelly
on 5/5/05 8:11 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Congrats on your success, Robert! Keep it up!
newsman
on 5/5/05 11:43 am - Osceola, MO
Congrats Robert --- it only keeps getting better! Had surgery 10/1/04 --- and am within 35 pounds of my goal. It's unbelievable...and great to have my life back. Keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics