H'burg Support Group Meeting

wallysdee
on 8/19/07 11:21 pm - Lumberton, MS

Is tonight at Pine Grove usual meeting room at 6:30.  Hope New and Old can make it! Denise

Miss Liss
on 8/19/07 11:56 pm
I will be there.  See you tonight. Melissa
wallysdee
on 8/20/07 12:56 am - Lumberton, MS
Oh Good I was hoping you would be.  I sent Christine an email beggin her to come so if you talk to her see if you can convince her.  See you tonight! Denise
Miss Liss
on 8/20/07 2:41 am
She has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and is in the middle of getting packed up to move to another house down the street from where she is.  So, she said she would not be able to make it.  She said maybe next month she can come when things are a little calmer and she is settled.   Melissa
wallysdee
on 8/20/07 5:17 am - Lumberton, MS

Oh I can understand that!  I just got a phone call from Janet saying she nor Ann could make the meeting tonight would I run it.  lol lol  I told her me and you both would be there and we would handle things.  lol lol  So dont be late!  JK lol lol  See you there girl Denise

Miss Liss
on 8/20/07 7:43 am

Well, one thing is for sure.  We are old pros.  We can run the meeting.  LOL.  And both of us can sure talk.  LOL.  See you there.  I won't be late.  I will actually be there a little early.

Melissa

deann
on 8/20/07 2:09 pm - Brandon, MS
Wish I coulda come too ! Hope it was a good one - D
wandamc06
on 8/24/07 12:15 am - Collins, MS
I understand the meetings are held at Pine Grove Center in Hattiesburg but when???
wallysdee
on 8/24/07 4:08 am - Lumberton, MS

6:30 every third Monday night.  Our next meeting is 9-17-07

Denise

Most Active