New Forms and wait times??

IslandMomma
on 11/7/12 10:32 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

SO has anyone heard anything lately, like the last month or so, from when they have sent in their new form to Julie to get "approval" for Dr B in Moncton??!!  There are a few people out there that have been waiting for over 6 weeks and have not heard anything!!??  We are starting to think the wheels are falling off the whole process......I know the young lady they have doing the physc reviews is young and new..but really...I heard that things have slowed down so much that Dr B is now waiting for people to operate on....AND that the Hospital was considering on cutting back his OR time because he had no one ready to go??!!!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!! I know !!! I was on his list from 2007 til my surgery in May 2012......

ANYWAY...please everyone...keep us updated an let us all know what you are hearing when you do get in to see anyone....

Henry M.
on 11/8/12 1:26 am - Fredericton, Canada

Hello,

I have my group session on July 10th and I was in the first mailout of the new survey and filled it out and sent it back the next morning.  I heard back about a week and a half later saying I had been approved by Julie but she would still like to meet with me on November 5th..

During that time I had a call from Dr.Beausoliel to go in and sign papers on the 2nd of November.  So I called Julie and was able to get my appointment changed to the 2nd of November .  So last Friday I went in and did all the paper work and was told that Now I need to wait for the hospital to call me for scheduling.  Not sure how long it will take for them to call me but I hope it is soon as having a date would be awesome and allow me to plan a bit more.

Thanks

Henry

IslandMomma
on 11/8/12 1:50 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Do you have the phone number for the office where they call from to book all your appointments??  It is okay to call them...I did about a week after I signed off with Dr B and the nurse was like " Oh yeah...I see your name here on the list of people to call....."!!!! AND I hear that Dr B is taking Dec off...so call and see what they tell you...

Good luck and keep us all updated....

Henry M.
on 11/8/12 4:57 am - Fredericton, Canada

I do not have that number but I will go looking as tomorrow will be a week since I had signed.

He is taking time off in December, he had confirmed that to me while I was there to sign and at this point I think the duration is not certain.

Thanks

Henry

IslandMomma
on 11/8/12 6:46 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

1-506-858-8199 is the office, Nathalie is her name...it is okay to call and ask if she has heard anything...you might get in first thing in Jan....Ya never know til you call and ask...

AND remember keep us all posted.....

Henry M.
on 11/18/12 10:31 pm - Fredericton, Canada

Had a call out to Nathalie this morning.  She stated that the next call would come form the hospital booking and when they call we would then know the date.

So for now it is a waiting game but it shouldn't be too long of one. 

Henry

IslandMomma
on 11/25/12 1:47 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Henry...

Have you heard anything about a date for surgery??

Henry M.
on 11/25/12 8:41 pm - Fredericton, Canada

Still Nothing :-(.  I am hoping to hear something soon it has been a few weeks since I signed.

IslandMomma
on 11/25/12 9:04 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Have you called in to the office to talk to Nat.?? Maybe they haven't released the Jan OR times yet ...but I signed off with Dr B on March 30, waited 3-4 days then called Nat and was able to get my surgery date of May 10.....Maybe because he is not doing any surgeries in Dec, maybe she is waiting for the new booking times in the new year....doesn't hurt to call....

Good luck and let us all know as soon as you hear....

Henry M.
on 11/25/12 10:31 pm - Fredericton, Canada

Just got off the phone and Dr.B is already all booked up for December and they haven't released the OR times for January yet so they really don't know at this point.  So it is a waiting game and they assured me they would call once they had dates and times to work with.

Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views