New Years' Plans???

IslandMomma
on 12/29/12 11:05 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

SO...Christmas is over and some of us/you have done better than others....so now the next hurtle in life...Happy New Year!!!!  What are you doing to ring in the 'New" year??  How will this year be different from any other year??Good, Bad or Ugly?? Personally I have to go to work at 12 midnight on the 1st, so it will be a quite night with buying some take away for the family and making sure I get enough protein.....I bought some cute clothes for Christmas from the big "P" store...and very happy to say they are all a much smaller size compare to last year...down from a 28 to a 22...nice...but still I need to include some exercise....so I guess that will be my New Years resolution......

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.....ENJOY YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE NOW.....INSIDE YOU WILL STILL BE THE SAME PERSON AFTER YOU LOSE THE 100+ LBS YOU WANT TO LOSE......

T

Vanessa D.
on 12/30/12 10:38 am
VSG on 04/18/12

We are going to play cards with friends. And my resolution is to keep going as before the holidays, keep up with the exercise, keep up with the drinking of my water. Have a happy new year.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views