Ooh, I'm win dr. Savoie

Eve_34
on 1/10/13 11:00 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/23/13

*with

IslandMomma
on 1/11/13 8:36 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Try posting a NEW message and some of the "girls" who are with that doctor will reply....I am not sure of the process in Bathurst....HOw long have you been on the list??  When was your first meeting with them?? Where do you live?? Do you have much that you hope to lose??.....Just make a post introducing yourself and you will see who jumps on board...it is great to have the support.. You will want a few people who you feel close to so that post-op you can send them private messages and get advise....

Welcome to the site...

Good luck and keep us all posted....

Cindy F.
on 1/14/13 10:32 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

I got my surgery date!!! February 05!  I'm going for pre-op testing on January 17th.

I'm beyond excited as I was sure I wouldn't get in until the end of March.

YEA!!

IslandMomma
on 1/14/13 10:46 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

OMG OMG!!!  YEAH...Henry where are YOU???

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  cool...YEAH...congrats....

let me know if you need ANYTHING.....

T

Henry M.
on 1/14/13 11:22 pm - Fredericton, Canada

It looks like Cindy and I will be crossing paths :-)

I got my surgery date!!! February 05! I'm going for pre-op testing on January 17th.

Thanks

Henry

IslandMomma
on 1/14/13 11:34 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

YEAH...for everyone...Turtle cheesecake for everyone!!!!   Oops...that was the old self talking...have a protein shake on me!!!!

Congrats and I know you both will do fantasic...take those pre surgery measurements and pictures even if it is just for you and you can look at them in 8 months time when/if you hit a stall and can't see any progress!!!

Keep us all updates and ask all the questions you have!!!!

T

sunnie41
on 1/14/13 11:41 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

congrats henry,

yeah. i had taken pre surgery pics but didnt take the measurements. sure wish i had of but o well...

im so happy for you guys...the wait is almost over :)

sunnie41
on 1/14/13 11:40 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

congrats cindy, you must be so excited...scared...cant wait to start and get the next chapter going :)

ErikaS
on 1/15/13 8:04 am - Fredericton, NB, Canada

They must be under some pressure because they seem to be really moving now LOL I got my call today to go sign my consent papers on Friday. No psych consult too I might add - the old doc that came back from her mat leave got my file and passed it on! On the call today Natalie said that I could get surgery as quickly as end of February or March. So for everyone waiting...time does pass kinda slowly but then everything happens at once!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1079 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1944 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1789 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1786 views