Update on Feb surgery dates.....

IslandMomma
on 1/2/13 11:58 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

I just got off the phone with the office to book my next 3 mt check-up...Jan 31 if anyone else is heading over. from PEI...AND I took the time to ask if the times for Feb had already been released...YES..she said they got them yesterday...but they have not fully booked the people yet....SO keeping my fingers crossed for the ones that are waiting for their time to be called!!!!  Good luck to everyone and don't forget to post your good news when you all get the call!!!!

Henry M.
on 1/3/13 12:28 am - Fredericton, Canada

Thank you so much for the update.  I was thinking that everyone was likely called already and I just didn't make the list for another month.  but there is still a glimmer of hope for February :-) Fingers are crossed.

Thanks

Henry

IslandMomma
on 1/3/13 1:08 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Yeah...I thought I might as well just ask her while I had her on the phone ...I was thinking of you and Cindy and keeping my fingers crossed for the two of you to be able to start your journey.....Hope you get the call soon...

Terrilynnmarie
on 1/4/13 3:26 am - Canada

fingers crossed for you!

IslandMomma
on 1/14/13 10:47 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

ANY NEWS????? 

Cindy F.
on 1/3/13 7:51 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Good to hear! Hopefully Henry and I will get a call for February! You guys and the rest of the world will know as soon as I do!

Thanks for the update and for asking for us Tracey

sunnie41
on 1/3/13 11:52 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

my thoughts and fingers crossing are there for you guys too.

HW (last known weigh in)=452.5

2 week PRE-OP=401.8
SW-379.8

CW-226.9 (06/13/13) 

Cindy F.
on 1/9/13 1:35 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

So.....I couldn't take the suspense any more! I called Nathalie to see if she knew if all the February dates had been booked - she checked and said NONE have been booked yet! She said she had a gentleman cancel for January and when she checked to see if he was rebooked in February, he wasn't - that nothing has been booked past January 29th. She said it looks like the calls haven't been made yet for February.

That's not leaving a whole lot of time for anyone getting surgery the first of next month. I would think you'd need about a month to coordinate everything (making the appointment for pre-surgery testing, going through the testing, ordering the pre-op diet, and doing the 2 week fast).  It's exciting to know there's still hope that I may get a surgery date for February.

Eve_34
on 1/10/13 8:00 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/23/13

I am anxiously awaiting too...  I now know that my file has been sent for the office over to the clinic at the hospital...  I am new to the group...  Does anyone know if that means I will be hearing something or is it still a wait... 

IslandMomma
on 1/10/13 8:26 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Have you signed off for the surgery with Dr B?? There are a few on this site that signed off mid Nov or the first of Dec, and they are now waiting for their surgery date...it is looking like maybe late Feb or March as of right now...Dec was a slow month for him....Dr B

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1780 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views