Exercise DVD's..what works for "our size"...what do you reccomend??

IslandMomma
on 1/3/13 11:58 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

SO...it is that time of the year where everyone wants to lose weight and with us it is just another step in our journeys...BUT I really need to get off my lazy A_ _ and do something....anything...with having a 2.5 year old at my heals all day when I am not at work, it is really not possible to get out of the house to do something at  a gym or pool, but I want to re-start moving here at home..hubby says I don't need to buy anything, he can download want I want...but what do I want???  I feel like Richard Simmons is really the only person who does work out DVDs for bigger people...Am I wrong??  I want something a little more current...not sweating to the oldies...if you know what I mean....HELP????

Thanks

Cindy F.
on 1/4/13 9:09 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

I love, love, love the 'walk away the pounds' dvd's. I often used them in the winter and heat of summer (when I need a fan directly on me!)  Leslie, the instructor, is lovely, they are low impact, basic moves (walking in place, side steps, knee lifts, squats, etc) that provide a great workout. You can do want you want as many or say a five mile tape but its broken down into segments. They remind me very much of the sweatin videos. I've used them when I was starting out at 360 lbs so anyone can do them. I'd be more than happy to loan you some to try.

IslandMomma
on 1/4/13 9:19 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

YES please...I would love to try them before I buy.....hubby likes to think he can find me something to do ...but everything he shows me has a whole lot of floor work and I am just not at that stage yet...my 3 boys and hubby have started the "Tapout" workout this week, so it seems like the whole family is getting active!!!  YEAH..

Thanks Cindy...I will message you to arrange a pick up .....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1778 views