Bathurst

Lesley42
on 2/20/13 12:40 am - Canada
For anyway on the waiting list in Bathurst, I called today to see where they are at and she said they are now working on April 2009.. I hope April patients get their call really soon Lesley
Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 2/20/13 3:51 am

That clinic makes me so mad when I call... just called after I seen your post and they told me I would be a long while yet as my referral was June 2009 and they are just starting to work on February's???????

I always get different answers when I call!

Lesley42
on 2/20/13 5:19 am - Canada
What???? And thats exactly why we get so frustrated.. Really upsetting.. I think it depends on who you talk to, I hope whoever I was talking to today was right.. Ive been on the list since May 2009.. And now I hear there is a new Dr. in Fredericton, which would have been great for me as I live in Oromocto.. Oh well it will be great for the people here.. Hope you dont have to wait too long..
Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 2/20/13 7:18 am

Well your a month ahead of me so I will be patiently waiting to hear when you get your call as I will not be far behind (hopefully) Did they tell u if they had your consult at the office or at the clinic? Because a while back when I called the office they told me that  it had been already sent to the clinic as they had requested 25. So I was thinking it was a good sign and my wait was almost up....but the lady today kind of discouraged me. Would they give you an idea of how many was before you?

llLou
on 2/20/13 10:58 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I heard the doctors name in Fredericton is Dr.Boisvert. I don't think he has done any yet but it wouldn't hurt to look him up.

BrownIdGirl2
on 2/20/13 8:42 am

My referral is from end of March 2009 and didn't receive a call/letter as of yet.

Can you tell me what number you are calling for the clinic so I can call to follow up.

I called about 1 month or so ago and was transferred from departments at least 3 times and never got the direct number.  I was told then  they were just starting March 2009.

I can confirm my referral is at the hospital since I was called by them in August to see if I was still interested.

Anxiousgirl
on 2/21/13 10:41 am

Did you call and find out ant more info?

BrownIdGirl2
on 2/25/13 8:57 am

I finally got a chance to call the Bariatric Clinic today and was told they still have names from Jan 2009 and they are picking some from Feb 2009.

I was not able to get any time frame or to find out just how many people are in front of me.

My referral is from end of March 2009.

I have to say it's a bit disappointing.. last year in April, I was told I would probably have a call by Sept for a consult.. Still waiting!!

Lesley42
on 2/26/13 7:48 am - Canada
This is all so frustrating.. If they would give the same answer and stop flip flopping back and forth, this process would be a little easier.. To be given different info from day to day or even hour to hour makes this so difficult.. I understand completely that the wait is years long and thats fine, however correct info would be helpful instead of dissapointing.. Well I think Im going to give up on calling and keep my fingers crossed that I will hear some good and correct news soon...
Lesley42                        
BrownIdGirl2
on 2/28/13 7:42 am

I GOT THE CALL..

I finally got the call today for a consult on March 19th, 2013..

I feel very happy and stressed at the same time!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1061 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1918 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1770 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1767 views