Beyond emotional

Lesley42
on 7/25/13 12:12 pm - Canada

Oh Im not second guessing at all!! We will be doing this together.. Im planning on walking and going to the gym as soon as Im able.. I have asthma so between that and my weight right now it's a struggle to walk but once the weight start peeling off it will be so much easier to exercise..It would be great if you would like to join me!!! Eeeek Im so pumped!!

Lesley42                        
Vanessa67
on 7/25/13 10:52 pm - Canada

OMG!!!!  Finally, things are moving now. I am so, so happy for you. You have to keep us all posted. I know I would be just like you, when your dream becomes a reality.

Vanessa

maggie9247
on 7/26/13 12:58 am - Miramichi, Canada

So happy for you Lesley42. All the best to you in your journey. You will have to keep everyone posted . I too am still waiting and very frustrating, but I know I will feel the same when I do finally get my call also. I have been on the list since Oct'09 so crossing fingers I hear back soon.

Lesley42
on 7/26/13 2:33 am - Canada

Thank you so much everyone...this is amazing and I will definitly keep you all posted... and thx again for all your encouraging words before I got my call and now. This group is really helpful and great people.. :)

Lesley42                        
dykeman885
on 7/26/13 6:01 am

lesley yu wont beleive how much better yu feel after weight loss yur life begins again in a whole new meaning everything yu do is so different  lifes good takes on a whole new meaning once again yur proud to be in public i hope u have as good a trip as ive had  again good luck clarence ps an dont be nervous bout dr savoie hes the best  yt clarence

tah_1967
on 7/27/13 7:41 am - Moncton, Canada

I wish there was a like button!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1067 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1923 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1775 views
Facebook page