Beyond emotional

Lesley42
on 7/25/13 4:37 am - Canada

I GOT MY CALL!!!! They had a cancellation and I was next on the list...I go for my first consult next week!! Aug 1st...I havent stopped crying or feeling like Im in shock...Wow these emotions are crazy...I cant even speak right..omg its really true!!

Lesley42                        
Cindy F.
on 7/25/13 8:14 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congratulations! What a great feeling even if emotional, just starting the active process is a weight off ones shoulder. I remember feeling so blessed and happy. Enjoy this time and keep us posted! 

Lesley42
on 7/25/13 8:30 am - Canada

I will definitly keep you all posted...It is sinking in now and I can't get this smile off my face.. The call could not have come at a better time...I was really starting to feel hopeless and everyone was saying hang in there, but I didnt listen..lol It just felt like something this good couldn't happen to me, I feel like I hit the lotto..Thanks alot.. :)))))

Lesley42                        
jjwbuster
on 7/25/13 10:03 am - Saint John, Canada

Now everything will seem like it is fast forward and the time you waited will seem like a long ago memory.

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Lesley42
on 7/25/13 10:41 am - Canada

Yes...I remember congratulating u not long ago..now my time is finally here...It came at such a good time..I was feeling so hopeless and afraid that I had another year of waiting...I hope u dont mind if Im hollering to u for questions and answers...lol

Lesley42                        
jjwbuster
on 7/25/13 9:31 pm - Saint John, Canada

I'll answer the best I can. I am still a novice at this, still trying to figure out the food and liquids, what I can tolerate to eat and what I can't. 

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

sunnie41
on 7/26/13 2:16 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

im over a year out and im still trying to figure the foods out!! lol

dykeman885
on 7/25/13 10:03 am

i tell ya yull never do anything this good for yurself in yur lifei waz dun feb 14  an i aint looked back got 103 lbs off now an feelin awsome had the lapband i actually go up to bathurst on aud 1 at 10 am for consult with dr savoie awsome man good luck clarence

Lesley42
on 7/25/13 10:39 am - Canada

Thank you so much Clarence...I know u are so so right..I know this is going to be life changeing...I wont be afraid to go out in public anymore, and I will be able to do the things I always wanted to do but couldn't...This is so exciting..Im so looking forward to my future..

Lesley42                        
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/13 11:27 am - Oromocto, Canada
I'm excited for you. I remember getting my call and thinking non-stop about the surgery. All of a sudden the second guessing. But when I calmed down enough to remember the reason I started this trip I started feeling good again. Maybe we'll be doing this trip together! But different dr. It doesn't matter, I could sure use the local support. I'm here if you want some too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1054 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1907 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1760 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1757 views