YAY ME

Lesley42
on 8/1/13 9:04 am - Canada

Saw Dr. Savoie today for first consult and signed for surgery.. :) Also got my appointment for infor session September 24th.. So real and excited now!!!

Lesley42                        
Cindy F.
on 8/1/13 10:15 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congratulations! You're well on your way now! I found signing for surgery was a big off my shoulders.

Eve_34
on 8/1/13 10:40 am - Canada
VSG on 05/23/13

That is excellent!!!   Great news!

Lesley42
on 8/1/13 11:16 am - Canada

Thanks...signing was a huuuuggge relief..lol Exciting is right...Im so happy..and I have to say, Im so thank-ful for everyone one this forum...Everyone has been so helpful and up lifting especially at those times when I felt so hopeless..Thanks again :)

Lesley42                        
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/13 11:17 am - Oromocto, Canada
Great news! So do you know abouts the surgery is?
Eve_34
on 8/1/13 10:38 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/23/13

You don't find out the surgery date until after you complete the group meeting but it happens fairly quick.  My group session was late march and I got my date just over a month later for may 23.

jjwbuster
on 8/1/13 11:18 pm - Saint John, Canada

WooHoo Lesley....

You will probably have your surgery soon after information session. Looking back now did it seem that long or is everything in fast forward now?

I bet you are on cloud nine now :)

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Lesley42
on 8/2/13 4:05 am - Canada

I still have to say it really was a long and overwhelming wait.. BUT worth it!! Yes I am on cloud nine and it is all happening so fast.. I wasn't even supposed to have an appointment yesterday, I was lucky someone cancelled so they called me because I was next to see if I could make it..So Im glad I only had a week wait instead of a month before getting in...Dr. Savoie said I should be done before Christmas...What an amazing Christmas gift eh?!

Lesley42                        
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/13 3:46 am - Oromocto, Canada
Wow. He's quick. Lucky you. I've been told its about six months after the all day session for dr b! I will just have to use you as my advice buddy if you go just before me! I am thinking I may be jan or feb! Still not bad. I won't have to go to work when the weather is sucky! Lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1053 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1907 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1759 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1756 views