Anxiousgirl??

Lesley42
on 10/9/13 5:54 am - Canada

Hey Anxiousgirl... we were at the same info session right?.. I keep meaning to ask which lady were you?

Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 10/9/13 8:38 am
Lol...I can't even remember what I had on. How to discribe myself.....lol ....I have long black hair and am 37 and I sat over by the dietician. Which lady were you?
Have you heard of anything? I can't wait, I am so excited!
Lesley42
on 10/9/13 9:04 am - Canada

Yes yes yes i remember you....You flicked your hair elastic at me....lol Im 43 I was there with my husband...I think we sat right across from you..I know I had a pink quarter length sweater on cause I was freezing my ass off..lol I havent heard a peep yet :( As soon as I hear something it will be posted on here within minutes!! lol

Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 10/9/13 9:55 am
Oh! Lol! That's right! Haha
I really hope we have surgery before christmas. Do you have savoie too? I know there were quite a few that had dr semergian.
I am kinda hoping to have surgery around mid nov, that way I would be off work for christmas!
Lesley42
on 10/9/13 11:15 am - Canada

Yes I have Savoie and I know there was another lady there that has him too, I met her my first consult.. Im sooooo flippin excited!! That would be awsome to be off for Christmas..lol Im hoping they call like NOW! lol I dont want to be traveling in the winter.. Maybe we will be roomies!! lol Im bringing my laptop so I can watch movies, I heard there is no T.V in the rooms and movies or t.v at night is my downtime.. Have you called the hospital or anything to see if you were close to getting booked?

Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 10/9/13 11:31 am
I have been trying to restrain myself from calling but I am not a real patient person, lol. Have you called? I am sure OR booking department would know but not sure if they would tell us.
That would be cool if we were roomies! How many did they say he did a week? When I look at others that have posted it seems like surgery is roughly 2 months after session...so 5 more weeks? Here's hoping!
Lesley42
on 10/9/13 11:53 am - Canada

Im not patient either lol But no I havent called YET lol They do two a week and Im assuming thats two between Dr. Savoie and the other Dr. I just want a date thats all..lol Give me a damn date..lol

Lesley42                        
LisaFull
on 10/13/13 12:37 am - Fredericton, Canada
VSG on 10/02/13

Girls, when was your infor group session? July or August?

Lesley42
on 10/13/13 3:32 am, edited 10/13/13 3:33 am - Canada

Group session was Sept 24th LisaFull..

Lesley42                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1053 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1907 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1759 views