Anxiousgirl

Lesley42
on 1/4/14 10:34 pm - Canada

Wishing you all the best tomorrow.. we will be thinking about you.. Let me know if you need anything before I go up there on Wednesday.. YAY Im so excited for you!!

Lesley42                        
jjwbuster
on 1/5/14 12:39 am - Saint John, Canada

May everything go smoothly and recovery uneventful . Remember get up and walk as soon as you can.  I purposely used the washroom in the hall so that I was up and moving as much as possible. Take the drugs so that if you have pain it doesn't get away on you.

Update us as soon as you can.  

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Lesley42
on 1/5/14 5:05 am - Canada

Yes great tips... I plan on bringing my own pillow and blanket.. I need some comforts of home..

Lesley42                        
Anxiousgirl
on 1/5/14 7:03 am

He ladies! I am in Bathurst now with my family at the hotel and I am not going to lie am am scared! I will update you guys as quick as I can. Jjwbuster  how long are you gone from time of surgery until you get to your room? My surgery is at 8' I have to be there at 6

Lesley42
on 1/5/14 7:36 am - Canada

Please dont be scared hun... ur going to be fine!! Listen you've already been through the hardest part.. THE BOOST devil AHAHA You'll be great.. I hear the staff is amazing.. I will be thinking about you...

Lesley42                        
sunnie41
on 1/5/14 11:51 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

hey, you are already probably back to your room and we are all thinking of you. 

i was scared or more nervous than anything. think it is just the waiting part. but once you get checked in, and hooked to iv and undressed and in the bed you are under way.  i found that once they take you in to the actual OR, it was like less than 2 min until i was zonked out. then next i knew i heard yelling in my ear saying...are you in pain?? lol

once i said yes, the medication started and i was on the road to recovery, with a little dehydration issue.  so try to sip sip sip, walk walk walk and have rest rest rest.

let us know how you are doing!!

welcome to the losers bench :-)

dykeman885
on 1/6/14 4:33 am

dont forget yu are in the hands of one of the best if not the best barriatric surgens  in canada or mabey the world  i got all the time in the world for that man awsome yu will b in our prayers

bigchris
on 1/6/14 6:11 am - Canada

hope everything went well and i hope you heal quickly  

jjwbuster
on 1/8/14 3:05 am - Saint John, Canada

Waiting to hear how you are doing. Thinking of you.

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1055 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1907 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1760 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1758 views