Consultation date set

JJ3434
on 1/6/14 9:01 am - Canada

Im new to the site and am very excited to read all the helpful posts on here from everyone.Im excited and nervous at the same time about this new chapter in my life. I received the call today and my consultation date has been set, step 1 to a better life!

Lesley42
on 1/6/14 10:14 pm - Canada

Congratulations!! This site is very helpful for sure... I have been on it myself for a couple of years now and if it wasnt for everyone on here, I think I would have totally given up at times...especially during my long wait for that first call... All the best to you!!

Lesley42                        
JJ3434
on 1/7/14 12:24 am - Canada

Thank you Lesley42

bigchris
on 1/7/14 12:49 am - Canada

welcome to the site your one more step closer to new journey of life it takes about a few months to go threw all the appointments and there about a 6 month wait for surgery with doctor beauselie. I been waiting for my surgery date since nov 20 but it getting closer if i waited 4 years just to meet with him i can wait a little longer. looking forward to hearing about your journey.

JJ3434
on 1/8/14 12:28 am - Canada

Thanks for the support Chris :) Im excited to hearing about your journey as well. You seem to be so close to getting your date. Keep positive :)

jjwbuster
on 1/7/14 5:50 am - Saint John, Canada

Hi and welcome JJ3434.  I have been on this site for almost 5 years now. I joined when my consult first went in (around March 2009). I gathered all the information I could, ranted about the long wait for a consult and surgery, admired others who had already started their journey, had my surgery  and always come here for support. This is such a great and welcoming group and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it,

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

JJ3434
on 1/8/14 12:26 am - Canada

Hi jjwbuster, Im already feeling the love here!

jndrake
on 1/7/14 9:11 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Well hello there JJ3434, I'm very happy to meet you here on this site.....................It's me your sister, congrats again, we'll be skinny sisters together. Love ya, Jill.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

JJ3434
on 1/8/14 12:25 am - Canada

Hello sissy, Im am so excited to be the skinny sisters I cant wait!! This site is really great at answering questions and checking in on each other, love the support already! xoxo Jana

sunnie41
on 1/7/14 11:42 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

i agree with all the above. this is a great site for ideas, support and to vent.

welcome!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1056 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1908 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1762 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1759 views